Catholic Partnership Schools are always looking for great candidates who share the belief in the transformative power of an excellent education. The following positions are currently being sought:
Music Teacher Grades Pre-K - 8
- Prepares and delivers music lessons based on the Diocese of Camden Visual and Performing Arts Curriculum.
- Assists with preparation of songs, hymns, and recitations for mass and special school events.
- Employs a variety of teaching methods consistent with lesson objectives.
- Sets high expectations for student achievement and behavior.
- Uses clear and purposeful evaluation techniques that are directly related to curriculum objectives and to concepts and skills taught.
- Provides prompt feedback on assignments and tests.
- Interacts with students and colleagues in a mutually respectful, friendly, and just manner.
- Communicates regularly with parents keeping them informed regarding pupil progress.
- Upholds and enforces diocesan and school policies and regulations.
- Keeps accurate records and reports of attendance, scholastic achievement and such as required by the school, the diocese and the state.
Catholic Partnerships Schools is seeking Substitute Teachers, grades K-8 for five (5) Catholic schools located in Camden and Pennsauken, N.J. Substitute Teachers will ensure the continuation of the instructional program in the absence of the regular teacher.
Substitute Teacher responsibilities include:
- Teaching lesson plans as outlined by the absent teacher
- Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Performing all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the building principal.
- Assisting the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Must be creative and flexible.
Candidates must have a minimum of 60 credit hours and must already have, or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting).
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Part-time School Bus Driver
Seeking alternate elementary/middle school bus/van drivers for local field trips and after-school activities. Must have a CDL class B PSI. Perfect for a retiree. Please submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.