2023 - 2024 Job Openings
- Development Coordinator
- Computer/STEM Teacher 3 days per week
- Art Teacher
- Middle School Math
- Pre-K Teachers Aide
Catholic Partnerships Schools is seeking Substitute Teachers, grades K-8 for five (5) Catholic schools located in Camden and Pennsauken, N.J. Substitute Teachers will ensure the continuation of the instructional program in the absence of the regular teacher.
Substitute Teacher responsibilities include:
- Teaching lesson plans as outlined by the absent teacher
- Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Performing all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the building principal.
- Assisting the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure and maintains order in the classroom fairly and justly.
- Must be creative and flexible.
Candidates must have at least 60 credit hours and already have or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting).
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].