Catholic Partnership Schools are always looking for great candidates who share the belief in the transformative power of an excellent education. The following positions are currently being sought:
Catholic Partnerships Schools is seeking Substitute Teachers, grades K-8 for five (5) Catholic schools located in Camden and Pennsauken, N.J. Substitute Teachers will ensure the continuation of the instructional program in the absence of the regular teacher.
Substitute Teacher responsibilities include:
- Teaching lesson plans as outlined by the absent teacher
- Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Performing all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the building principal.
- Assisting the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Must be creative and flexible.
Candidates must have a minimum of 60 credit hours and must already have, or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting).
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time School Bus Driver
Seeking alternate elementary/middle school bus/van drivers for local field trips and after-school activities. Must have a CDL class B PSI. Perfect for a retiree. Please submit a letter of interest to email@example.com.