This role will manage the various database systems Catholic Partnership Schools use to track financial gifts, donations, scholarship funds, tuition payment, and subsidies.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, collaboration, coordination, prioritization, time management, and problem solving skills. Must be bilingual. Computer proficiency is essential, especially with Microsoft Office and Google Suite. FACTS experience is a plus. School or not-for-profit experience is a plus.
- High school graduate, college graduate preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Previous experience in tuition management, aid assessment, and/or family support preferred.
- Strong computer skills - proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Knowledge of FACTS and/or Teacher Ease a plus
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter and fast learner
- Able to follow-through on projects and applications in a timely and accurate manner
- Ethical and impartial, able to make judgements based on data
- Able to create and maintain tools for assessing and tracking financial data
- Able to connect with students and parents to make the financial assistance process user friendly.
- Able to effectively communicate requirements, options, and results to parents and school-based staff.
- Collaborative nature that builds and maintains partnerships with colleagues and families.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create/Update profiles for all donors to CPS.
- Log all gifts made to CPS in Salesforce and create an acknowledgment for distribution.
- Work with Development team to produce accurate and timely reports that coincide with Finance reports
- Research and log donor/prospect information in Salesforce as needed.
- Follow-up with parents and school-based staff when incomplete applications are submitted to ensure that all information is gathered and a decision can be made in a timely manner.
- Analyze financial aid data provided in applications, make recommendations to principals within 2 weeks of receiving a completed application.
- Manage the Children’s Scholarship Fund Program for CPS.
- Assemble list of parents who might be eligible for NJ Cares for Kids based on documentation provided for Tuition Assistance.
- Compile tuition delinquency reports for each school on a monthly basis.
- Review tuition delinquencies with the Executive Director and school-based collection point person each month.
- Work with CPS schools to take tuition collection action as needed
- Collect and track data around results of these efforts.
- Create systems and processes that relate to tuition, financial aid and development reporting
- Compile and analyze historical data related to financial aid, tuition, enrollment and development
Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
Qualified candidates may send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catholic Partnerships Schools is seeking Substitute Teachers, grades K-8 for five (5) Catholic schools located in Camden and Pennsauken, N.J. Substitute Teachers will ensure the continuation of the instructional program in the absence of the regular teacher.
Substitute Teacher responsibilities include:
- Teaching lesson plans as outlined by the absent teacher
- Creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, and appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students.
- Performing all extra duties for the absent teacher as required by the building principal.
- Assisting the administration in implementing all policies and rules governing student life and conduct, and, for the classroom, develops reasonable rules of classroom behavior and procedure, and maintains order in the classroom in a fair and just manner.
- Must be creative and flexible.
Candidates must have a minimum of 60 credit hours and must already have, or must be willing to undergo a criminal history check (fingerprinting).
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Part-time School Bus Driver
Seeking alternate elementary/middle school bus/van drivers for local field trips and after-school activities. Must have a CDL class B PSI. Perfect for a retiree. Please submit a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.